Harrison Ford Star Wars Han Solo Jacket
Who needs to resemble a scruffy-looking nerf-herder? You do, and now you can with the Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back Han Solo "Bespin" from americasuits.com. Han was shaking the vest in "A New Hope," however he chose to run with a more formal-looking long-sleeve look in "The Empire Strikes Back," and that look can now be yours, whether you need to dress like the loved and admired fraud for Halloween, a touch of cosplay, or just to get consideration while out shopping for food.
The exceedingly point by point outfit was made in the wake of examining unique screen-utilized ensembles, many photos, and a portion of the surviving genuine paper designs, which were given by LucasFilm Archives.
- Motion picture: Empire strikes back
- Outfit sort: Jacket
- Sexual orientation: Male
- Outside material: 100 % wool or leather
- Inward material: Polyester lining
- Style: Front catch conclusion with shirt style neckline
- Pockets: Outside patches and pockets inside pockets